TA Special Newsletter | COVID-19 - What's On Our Minds at TrustAfrica
We are pleased to resume the regular publication of our Newsletter, an important medium through which TrustAfrica has been communicating with you about both global and the specifically African issues. There is no doubt that COVID-19 will profoundly change the world, as we know it, and mark a remarkable turnaround in the shape of global society. TrustAfrica was born from a vision to enable African actors to respond most effectively to the most pressing issues affecting the continent. And COVID-19 will surely be recorded as not only one of the most pressing issues of our time, but also as an occurrence which has most acutely highlighted the fault lines in our society.
Latest from Fatou
- TrustAfrica and Wings, in Collaboration with other Partners Seek to Strengthen the West African Philanthropy Support Ecosystem
- The 10th Pan African conference on IFFs and Taxation: Tax Justice Amid Multiple Crises. Lusaka, Zambia 28-29 September 2022
- Strengthening the West African Philanthropy Support Ecosystem
- 2nd African Social Movements Baraza themed People Power: Reimagining the Future – Organising for Transformation from 12-14 October 2022 in Johannesburg, South Africa
- TrustAfrica Seeks to Foster Genuine and Inclusive Sustainability in the Tea Value Chain in Africa Venue Blantyre, Malawi