Time and venue
The event takes place on 2 June 2022, from 9:30am to 10:45am CEST. Important for on-site speakers: Please be at the meeting room (see below) by the latest 9:15 am CEST.
The purpose of this event is to showcase concrete measures that governments are taking to redefine the priorities for a new economic system. It will discuss how to initiate and enable the transition towards wellbeing economies and what innovative policy practices look like. The event strives to encourage a debate on how to reimagine our economies in respect of the planet’s ecological limits.
Moderator(s): Patrizia Heidegger (European Environmental Bureau)
- Sandrine Dixson-Declève (Club of Rome)
- Virginijus Sinkevičius (European Commission)
- Sophie Howe (Wales)
- Tshering Gyaltshen Penjor (Kingdom of Bhutan)
- Terhi Lehtonen (Finland)
- Jennifer del Rosario-Malonzo (IBON)
- Nina Gualinga (Amazon Watch)
- Georgina Munoz (Global Call for Action Against Poverty)
- Bruno Roelants (International Cooperatives Alliance)
- Ebrima Sall (Trust Africa)
- Johanna Sandahl (Swedish Society for Nature Conservation)
Check out the side event page here.